Location: Milwaukee, WI
Work Arrangement: In-office
The Program Coordinator, Learning and Development is responsible for overseeing and administering our leadership development and talent management programs. The program coordinator will collaborate closely with internal consultants and our customers, including senior leaders and HR professionals, to ensure the successful implementation of leadership and talent development initiatives.
The role of the program coordinator is to provide project assistance support to the talent management team at LAK group in delivering excellence, making work as simple and easy as possible for our internal teams, and delighting our clients.
A successful professional will result in tasks completed on time and to expectations, resulting in team members and customers feeling well supported and a project that demonstrates excellence and professionalism throughout, including all supportive communications, meetings and project actions.
· Program Planning and Execution: Collaborate with the talent management team to design, plan, and execute all talent management projects and programs including leadership development programs, culture shaping projects, and executive coaching engagements.
· Manage logistics, scheduling, and communication related to all talent management activities.
· Project Planning and Initiation: Work with the talent management team, clients, and stakeholders to define project objectives, scope, and deliverables. Develop comprehensive project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resource allocation.
· Ensure alignment between internal and client expectations and project goals.
· Administer assessments and evaluations to gauge leadership potential and development needs.
· Client Relationship Management: Maintain strong client relationships, manage expectations, and address concerns or issues proactively. Communicate project progress and updates to clients regularly.
· Project Execution and Control: Monitor project progress against established plans and objectives. Ensure projects are completed within scope, on time, and within budget.
· Quality Assurance and Deliverables: Oversee the creation and delivery of project deliverables, ensuring they meet quality standards. Conduct regular reviews and assessments to maintain project quality. Implement best practices and methodologies to enhance project outcomes.
· Curriculum Development and Delivery: Support the creation and enhancement of talent management curriculum, including workshops, seminars, and training materials. Assist in the editing and creation of quality, error-free materials for talent management programs.
· Coordinate and execute on project plan components of talent management and executive coaching engagements.
· Resource Management: Manage expenses and resources allocated for leadership development and talent management initiatives.
· Assist in identifying external training providers, coaches, or resources as needed.
· Reporting and Data Analysis: Prepare regular reports on the effectiveness and impact of leadership development programs and executive coaching engagements. Utilize data-driven insights to make recommendations for program enhancements.
At LAK Group, we help you discover your human advantage. When you harness the potential in people, profound change can happen. We’ve seen it time and time again in our decades of work helping professionals and companies discover their best selves. In fact, we believe humanity provides us with our greatest resource – because people and their vast potential for innovation and leadership are what drive the future. We help people and companies find their rhythm, get in sync, and discover real success.
Our services include: assessment, coaching, culture, human capital, leadership development, non-profit executive recruiting, outplacement, succession, and talent acquisition.
A trusted partner. An expert guide. An experienced ally. At LAK Group we pride ourselves on being all three. It’s why over the years we’ve built an extensive track record of helping people and companies that are out of sync get back in rhythm. We take clients on a journey of personal and organizational discovery, all to help them become better leaders, more successful, and more fulfilled.
We are led by Mike Grubich and Mike Milsted, two guys who have been there and back again in the corporate world. They have a deep understanding of what makes people tick and what makes companies successful.
Michael Grubich and Shelley Smith wrote "Leadership on Purpose" which exemplifies LAK's philosophy and provides a roadmap, along with tips, techniques and advice on attracting, inspiring and retaining talent.
¤50,000.00 - ¤75,000.00 Yearly