The Service Technician will be responsible for consistently repairing kitchen equipment, delivering solutions for predicting and preventing equipment failure, which will in turn contribute to the success of restaurants, hotels, hospitals, and other commercial customers.
• Partner with restaurant and hospitality managers to offer comprehensive service solutions for commercial cooking, refrigeration, ware-washing, and other specialty food service equipment
• Demonstrate your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and ability to read diagrams and schematics
• Properly troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair Commercial Kitchen Equipment, including cooking, refrigeration, ware- washing and other specialty food service equipment
• Communicate with manufacturers as needed to help with diagnoses and parts identification
• Consult with for technical support while onsite
• Install all parts ordered for the customer in a timely and professional manner and in line with company policy
• Produce accurate and timely administrative documents, such as work orders, time reporting, receipts, and truck stock inventory.
• Follow safe work practices and accident prevention procedures
• Maintain a neat and orderly service vehicle, along with accurate parts and tool inventory
• Maintain productivity levels in accordance with company standards
• Ability to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, reach, and occasionally lift and carry up to 70 pounds
• Ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, liquids, and risk of electrical shock in damp, humid, or freezing conditions
• Ability to work on ladders, roofs, and other high places
HRI Commercial Food Service is a full-service commercial kitchen distributor located in Erie, PA. HRI was established as an organization dedicated to supplying food service equipment to local customers.
HRI company has grown in the past 20+ years to being able to provide a full line of equipment to customers in PA, NY, and OH, carrying over 300+ food service equipment brands. Our product line has expanded to include not only cooking equipment, but also commercial refrigeration, small wares, tabletop supplies, restaurant furniture, and much more! Additionally, HRI has expanded to not only include commercial kitchen equipment distribution, but also kitchen/restaurant design, equipment repair and maintenance as well as a complete brick and mortar retail store.
Great health benefits, Flexible schedule, sign-on Bonus, Quarterly bonuses and a great team makes this an ideal work environment.
Open to Relocation
¤25.00 - ¤30.00 Hourly