Whether you are looking to increase your income to help cover the rising cost of inflation, or looking to start a career in inside sales, our inside sales representatives enjoy the following:
No Weekends: Our Inside Sales Representatives work a Monday through Friday schedule, with the ability to work a 4 day work week after 30 days of employment.
Paid training: We love experienced sales representatives, but we also have a lot of success training people from all backgrounds. All we need is someone coachable.
Benefits: After 90 days we offer a benefit package for all employees including UPMC health plans.
Growth Opportunity: We do not hire managers at Integrity, we promote from within. Multiple entry level employees have been promoted to run their own locations.
Great Income: Let's face it, everything is getting more expensive. Our compensation packages include the security of a base pay, with the added bonus of uncapped commissions. So you can learn inside sales and still collect a nice paycheck, but have the ability to grow your income as you get better.
Job titles that transition successfully to this role:
Customer Service, Retail Sales Associate, waiter or waitress, hostess, marketing representatives, retail workers, telemarketers, call center agents, hospitality, restaurant staff, bartenders, event promoters
Employee Reviews Include:
- A great overall company to work for. They set you up for success with a chance to be promoted. You go as far as you choose to go.
- Positive atmosphere, Excellent training, great money, fun co-workers, but my favorite part is how AMAZING the work/life balance is! I always have my weekends off, and my hours never change on me! I never have to worry about overtime, or being forced into mandatory OT.
- Managers are helpful & actually care if you do good. I've talked to customers who are all happy. Every other job I worked I had to drag myself in but this place has a great vibe & fun people on the team who will help you feel like you're part of the work family. Pay & benefits are better than anywhere I've worked. Fun company events happen all the time as a reward for getting our jobs done. Drama & harassment get people booted quick so you never have to deal with it & just have nice people to work beside.
Are you in a retail, fast food, serving role looking for a position in customer service? We are currently looking for entry-level inside sales representatives with a positive attitude, a thirst for success, and great interpersonal skills to work in our Altoona office. (This is not a remote position.)
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Training: Our award-winning training program will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in your role.
- Great Income: Inside sales representatives earn the security of base pay with the added incentive of uncapped commissions. Earnings range from $52,000 to $87,000 with the potential to grow into a management position.
- Schedule: Enjoy your weekends off! Inside sales representatives work a Monday-Friday schedule. M-Th 11-8 and Friday 9-5. Some inside sales representatives even work a 4-day work week. If this is what you are seeking, we offer this after 30 days of employment.
- Benefits: Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexibility to accommodate your needs.
- Culture: Work in a fun environment where we strive to do the best for our customers and employees. We hold company events and incentives every quarter.
- Growth: We are a promote from within company. This position offers a quick promotion to team leader as soon as 90 days from a starting date.
- No previous sales experience is required – we're looking for potential, not prior knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a desire to succeed in a sales career.
- Candidates must be able to work in an office setting. There is no remote work available